I just have to brag on my husband for a bit because he is just incredible.
I never truly realized how amazing he was until I saw other people pointing things out and I began thinking, huh, that is awesome. Part of it is that, as we've been going through this adoption process, we have learned so much about each other and about each other from friends. Asking your friends to "describe" you has been really rewarding. Yes, there are positives and negatives, but there are also surprises that I just never put together.
For example, I never thought of Daniel as Resourceful, but he truly is!!
He is an amazing husband and father.
He loves Hannah and I so dearly and he strives to do all he can to make our lives healthy and happy!
He is a hard worker, diligent, creative, and loves challenge.
When he received his promotion to a "management" position at work, he was utterly surprised.
he had no idea that was coming--but God did!
God knew that this would allow him to earn more for our adoption expenses AND that he would have LESS travel! I am more excited about the "less travel" part than anything else. To think that I won't have to worry about Daniel randomly saying, "well, i'm leaving tomorrow for..." will be awesome!
Daniel, you are so dearly loved and I appreciate the way you always take care of Hannah and I.
I value the dedication and quality time you spend with us being an intentional father and husband.
I love you so dearly and am excited to see where the Lord will lead you in this new career path!
I wanted to share with you some highlights from our celebratory dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse with our friends and family.
Before we headed out, Hannah said,
" Mama, I want to wear my princess dress to dinner because I want to look pretty for my Papa".
I usually would say no, but I just could NOT resist this cute and innocent daughter of mine wanting to capture her fathers heart. Ugh, make my heart melt!
Hannah and her best friends, Sydney and Nicolaas
Our best friends, Justin and Abby
Daniel's parents and brother joined us as well.
Bill had a blast throwing the kid around!
It was nice to see him unstressed and being free to laugh and have fun with the kids.
I am so proud of you Daniel for your work and dedication.
You deserved this promotion and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment